- it has safe startup mode in that mode firstly we have to switch on the power, SC won’t is started any matter throttle rocker st which positions, safe and reliable.
- when we inputting fewer volts than the set value, then (ESC) Electronic Speed Control will reduce or shut down the output automatically. this feature protects the battery effectively.
- it also self-protecting in high volts. this 30A Speed Controller emits a warning tone and after that, it will stop working.
- it is also over-temperature protecting because when the temperature goes 100-celsius degree. the ESC will reduce the output power. and this feature protects ESC effectively.
- it has Li-xx (Li-ion or Li-poly) / (NiMh or NiCd)
- it has normal/soft/ super-soft startup mode. but its default start-up mode is a normal startup.
- it will be settable and compatible with all transmitters.
- if the signal lost in normal use, the ESC would shut down output, this will prevent the loss caused bt lost control.