- Sensitive material of MQ-9 gas sensor is SnO2, which with lower conductivity in clean air. It make
detection by method of cycle high and low temperature, and detect CO when low temperature (heated by 1.5V). The sensor’s conductivity is more higher along with the gas concentration rising. When high temperature (heated by 5.0V), it detects Methane, Propane etc combustible gas and cleans the other gases adsorbed under low temperature. Please use simple electrocircuit, Convert change of conductivity to correspond output signal of gas concentration.
- MQ-9 gas sensor has high sensitity to Carbon Monoxide, Methane and LPG. The sensor could be
used to detect different gases contains CO and combustible gases, it is with low cost and suitable for different applications.Features:
- Good sensitivity to CO/Combustible gas
- High sensitivity to Methane, Propane and CO
- Long life and low cost
- Simple drive circuit
- Domestic gas leakage detector
- Industrial gas detector
- Portable gas detector
There are no reviews yet.