The IR2110 is a high voltage, high speed power MOSFET and IGBT driver with independent high and low side referenced output channels. It is designed for use in a wide variety of applications, including motor control, power conversion, and power amplifiers.
Features Of IR2110:
- High speed: Up to 1 MHz switching speed
- High voltage: Up to 500 V operation
- Independent channels: Separate high and low side output channels
- Rugged construction: Built using ruggedized monolithic construction
- Available in multiple packages: 14-pin through-hole PDIP and 16-pin surface mount SOIC
- 3.3 V logic compatible: Available in a version that is compatible with 3.3 V logic