Featuring a 64-bit quad-core Arm Cortex-A76 processor running at 2.4GHz, Raspberry Pi 5 delivers a 2-3x increase in CPU performance relative to Raspberry Pi 4! Raspberry Pi 5 also brings with it a huge list of great new features and improvements, making this the best Raspberry Pi yet! The best Raspberry pi with original quality and reasonable price in pakistan.
2-3x CPU performance increase
The new 64-bit quad-core Arm Cortex-A76 processor at the heart of Raspberry Pi 5 runs at 2.4GHz with cryptography extensions, 512KB per-core L2 caches and a 2MB shared L3 cache.
This new Broadcom BCM2712 SoC (System on Chip) provides a 2-3x increase in performance over the previous generation of Raspberry Pi!
Improved graphics performance with dual 4Kp60 display output
Raspberry Pi 5 delivers a substantial uplift in graphics performance from the 800MHz VideoCore VII GPU, connected to the BCM2712 via PCI Express.
This allows Raspberry Pi 5 to offer full dual 4Kp60 display output via micro HDMI. These performance improvements provide a smooth desktop experience whilst browsing the internet and streaming videos.
Enhanced I/O capabilities including PCI-E!
For the first time, this is a full-size Raspberry Pi computer using silicon built in-house at Raspberry Pi.
The RP1 “southbridge” provides the bulk of the I/O capabilities for Raspberry Pi 5, and delivers a step change in peripheral performance and functionality.
Power button (finally!)
Makers and enthusiasts have been asking for a dedicated onboard power button on the Raspberry Pi for as long as we can remember – and Raspberry Pi 5 finally delivers this much-requested convenience!
Raspberry Pi 5 Specifications
- 2.4GHz quad-core 64-bit Arm Cortex-A76 CPU, with cryptography extensions
- 512KB per-core L2 caches
- 2MB shared L3 cache
- VideoCore VII GPU, supporting OpenGL ES 3.1, Vulkan 1.2
- Dual 4Kp60 HDMI® display output with HDR support
- 4Kp60 HEVC decoder
- LPDDR4X-4267 SDRAM (4GB and 8GB available at launch)
- Dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi®
- Bluetooth 5.0 / Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- MicroSD card slot, with support for high-speed SDR104 mode
- 2x USB 3.0 ports, supporting simultaneous 5Gbps operation
- 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Gigabit Ethernet, with PoE+ support (requires separate Pi5-specific PoE+ HAT)
- 2x 4-lane MIPI camera/display transceivers
- PCIe 2.0 x1 interface for fast peripherals (requires separate M.2 HAT or other adapter)
- 5V/5A DC power via USB-C, with Power Delivery support
- Raspberry Pi standard 40-pin GPIO header
- Real-time clock (RTC), powered from an external battery (available separately)
- Power button
Raspberry Pi 5 Technical Drawing
- 1x Raspberry Pi 5 board (select RAM option before adding to cart)
Power supply, MicroSD card, case and other accessories are NOT included