Electrical parameters of JSN-SR04 Waterproof Ultrasonic Distance Sensor:
- Operating voltages are DC 5V
- Quiescent current is 5mA
- Total current work is 30mA
- Acoustic emission frequency is 40khz
- Farthest distance is 4.5m
- Blind is almost 25cm
- Wiring is + 5V (positive power supply)
- Trig (control side) pin named as RX
- Echo (the receiver) pin named as TX
- GND refers to negative.
- Module size is 41mm * 28.5mm
- its resolution is about 0.5cm
- The angle is less than 50 degrees
- Working temperature is almost -10 ~ 70 ℃
- The storage temperature is -20 ~ 80 ℃.
Features of Distance Measuring Sensor:
- It is a small size and it is easy to use.
- It is low voltage and it has a low power consumption feature.
- It has high accuracy.
- It has a strong anti-jamming feature.
- It is integrated with wire enclosed waterproof probe.
- It is suitable for wet, harsh measurement occasions.
Application of JSN SR04T Water Proof Ultrasonic Sensor Module :
- It is used in horizontal distance measurement.
- It is used as obstacle avoidance or automatic control.
- It is used for object approaches, and there is a perceived.
- It is used for traffic control.
- It is used in artificial intelligence and research.
Basic Working Principle:
- Firstly, using the IO port TRIG trigger location, for the high-level signal of at least 10us.
- Then the module automatically sends 8 40 Khz fang Bo, and it automatically detecting whether signal return.
- Then signal return, a high level is output through the IO port ECHO.
- Then ultrasonic from launch to return.
- The distance will be calculated = (high-level time x speed of sound (340M/S))/2.
- It has an output at the receiving port. An output can drive the timer when this port is low can read the timer value.
- At the time for the location of the time can be calculated distance.
One Piece of Ultrasonic Module Distance Measuring Transducer.
Measure distance using JSN SR-04T Waterproof ultrasound sensor with Arduino
There are no reviews yet.