STM32F103C8T6 or STM32F103 is ARM-based STM32 Cortex-M3 Minimum System Development Board is devices use the Cortex-M3 core, with a maximum CPU speed of 72 MHz. The portfolio covers from 16 Kbytes to 1 Mbyte of Flash with motor control peripherals, USB full-speed interface and CAN Microcontrollers/STM32 32-bit Arm Cortex MCUs/STM32 Mainstream MCUs/STM32F1 Series. This is STM32F103C8T6 Minimum System Board STM32 ARM Core Module. This board is a low-cost Minimum System Development Board for ARM Microcontroller STM32F103C8T6. Board is suitable for learners that want to learn STM32 microcontroller with ARM Cortex-M3 32-bit core.
- STM32F103C8 main chip.
- SMD 8M crystal (through the chip internal PLL up to 72M) ST official standard parameters.
- LM1117-3.3V regulator chip provides a maximum of 800mA current.
- All the way mini USB port, the system can be powered version, aside USB communication.
- The reset button. A standard JTAG download port, support JLink, STLink. BOOT select the port.
- IO expansion pin 20pin X 2. A power indicator.
- A functional indicator, used to validate the basic functions of the IO port.
- Reserved for serial download interface, easy and 5V development board, serial port to download program.
There are no reviews yet.